In Jan 2017, I started my Ironman journey and have been extremely fortunate to train under the guidance of India's fastest IronMan Subramani Venkatesh (PB 9 hrs 30 mins) Mohit Oberoi (2X Ironman, English Channel finisher and Rock Climber and Author).
- IronMan Malaysia, 17th November 2019- 14 Hrs 15 Mins (Had finished with left broken wrist)
- IronMan South African World Championship, Port Elizabeth, 7th April 2019 -12 Hrs 12 Mins
- IronMan Taiwan, 29th September 2019 - 12 hrs 35 mins
- IronMan Malaysia, 26th October 2019- 12 hrs 55 mins
- Right now I am training for
- IronMan Taiwan 2021, IronMan Philippines 2020 & IronMan Kazakhstan 2020
- The goal is to finish Ironman in sub 10 HRs and qualify for the Kona Ironman world championship in the coming year.
- My weekly training drills are 15 to 19 HRs per week apart from my 45 HRs per week full-time job.
- 08- 10 hours of endurance cycling,
- 3 -4 hours of endurance run and
- 4-5 hours of endurance training on swimming.