Lucknow Run team is coming up with a new challenge for all the cyclists and cycling lovers.
As the fitness culture is growing in India more people are adapting the culture to a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Cycling culture is increasing day by day after the pandemic situation. More people are attracted toward cycling as per study people are avoiding public transport or shared transport they are preferring cycling to commute as it is economical and their health also matters.
As there is a saying “Communities and countries and ultimately the world are only as strong as the health of their people.” so with these lines we have started this concept of Lucknow Ride to promote cycling within the society and making people more aware about cycling and their importance.
Ride Lucknow with 100KM, 50KM, 20KM on 4th April 2021.
#Ridelucknowrun #LucknowRun #thecentrum #100k #50k #20k
- 100 KM- 4:00 AM
- 50 KM- 6:00 AM
- 20 KM- 7:00 AM
Important announcement for cyclists convenience by Lucknow Ride
Cyclists can drop their Cycles at the Event venue (Start point - The centrum ) on Saturday 3rd April 2021 between 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Organisors will not be responsible for any loss or damage found by the cycle owner on the event day.
Register and participate in all the events under the banner of Lucknow Run between 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022 and get a beautiful Souvenir.
Register Now for Lucknow Ride
For more details visit: www.lucknowrun.com
Or call: 9984444026
Don't miss the chance to get your LUCKNOW RUN SOUVENIR
Choose A Ride That’s Right For You
Choose the ride tickets that fits you best.
Stamping at every checkpoint is a mustotherwise cyclists will be considered DNF.
Top 3 Winners (Male/Female) Will Get Trophy
Rules and Regulation
We have started this concept to promote healthy living through cycling as we are making people more aware towards health and fitness through our events. And now people are more concerned about their health.
Waiver and Release from Liability
In consideration of my registration and for permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take accountability for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns as follows:-
- I certify that I am physically ﬁt, have trained suﬃciently for participation in this event, and have not been advised against participating by a qualiﬁed medical person.
- I agree to give all other vehicles the right of way and conduct myself in a safe manner. I understand that the use of a hard-shell riding helmet is required for this event. As the event may require riding in low-visibility conditions (such as darkness, fog, rain, tunnels, etc), I will at all times be equipped with and deploy a strong front light, red rear lights (with spare bulbs and batteries for both) and reﬂective vest/bandolier. I understand that portions of the route are along busy roads/highways, and I will obey all safety regulations for bicycles traveling on busy roadways and will be governed by all the local laws, including traﬃc laws.
- I agree that it is my sole responsibility to be familiar with the route for this event. I understand and agree that situations may arise during the event that may be beyond the immediate control of the event organizers, oﬃcials and volunteers. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the entities or persons from Lucknow Ride Organizers, its constituents, and its assigned associates from any and all claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of any of my actions during this event.
- I understand that only basic ﬁrst aid may be available to participants on the event route, provided the oﬃcial vehicle is close at hand. Should I require additional medical attention, I hereby consent to receive such medical treatment which may be deemed advisable during the event, and understand that I am solely responsible for all costs and consequences relating to medical administration, evacuation, and transportation.
- I agree that my registration fee is non-refundable. I understand that the event could be canceled due to weather or other causes or rescheduled at the discretion of the event organizers. I accept that the route may be changed due to circumstances beyond the event organizers’ control.
- I fully acknowledge that cycling is a hazardous activity and that this event carries with it the potential for death, serious injury and property damage, and property loss. I hereby assume all the risks of participating in this event, regardless of their cause. I waive, release and forever discharge Lucknow Ride Organizers, its constituents, and its assigned associates from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property the or any actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me from this event.
- I will permit free use of my name and pictures from the event in social media, media broadcasts, print and television etc. This waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. I hereby certify that I have read this document and understand its contents.
- I agree and accept to follow all rules, guidelines, and regulations set by the organizers accept to ride responsibly and will treat my fellow riders and organizers with dignity and respect.
- I am aware that if I am not able to follow rules & guidelines set by the organizers, my ride shall be considered DNF (Did Not Finish).