- Do you have a heart condition and have been advised that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness normally or while working out?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be worse while running or working out?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you have difficulty in breathing, especially in any weather conditions?
- Do you have any symptoms like Cough, Cold, Fever, Difficult in Breathing?
How fit are you?
Please review the following questions before applying:-
If any of the above is a concern for you and you have YES as an answer we recommend please seek advice from your doctor before registering for the Lucknow Run.